August 28, 2011

Wind Swept

This is a bit of a long post because there is just so much to catch up on. First off, I'm sure you'll all be thrilled to know that I survived Hurricane Irene...or what was left of it by the time it got to NJ.  Even better is that my office is located in a "flood zone" so I received 2 voicemails from my managers telling me to just stay home from work on Monday, like I really needed convincing!

Now a recap of the fun and exciting times that was the wedding of Hot Pants Pally (I guess I need to come up with a new nickname for her).  Of course prior to the wedding there has to be the BACHELORETTE PARTY!!!  All the girls saddled up and headed to Harrah's in Atlantic City for the festivities.  What would the night bring: Booze? Definitely. Dancing? Of course.  Guac? Well, it's just not a party with the guacamole!
*dress: BCBG, earrings: Apricot Lane boutique (Fairfield, CT), shoes: Halston for Bakers
The SUPA HOT bride to be
Before our delish dinner @ Dos Caminos
What do you use when you can't find the ice bucket...garbage can.



Private jacuzzi at The Pool!  Always an interesting time.

Poor HPP was having anxiety attacks all week leading up to her wedding because the forecast called for thunderstorms Thursday and Friday.  Of course she's dreamt of getting married on the beach for forever, and come rain or shine she was doing it.  Someone up there was clearly looking out for the girl because Friday turned out to be beautiful out.




This was really freaky...HUNDREDS of birds bobbing in the ocean outside the reception venue.  I've never seen anything like it.  A little to Hitchcockian for comfort.
In case you can't tell, that's the groom's feet at the top right of the pic.  It was *THAT* kind of wedding.
And just for fun...that's the bride's dad on the right.  HEYYYOOOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment