January 19, 2012

1st & Goal

For the NY Giants it's come down to this Sunday.  Who will face the Patriots (I'm sorry Baltimore, but Flacco and the birds don't stand a chance) at the Superbowl on February 5th?  Who will be the NFC Champion???  My money will always be on Eli and the G-Men.  I'll be attending an anxiety ridden viewing party at my favorite local watering hold armed with Xanax, Miller Lite, and a lucky panda sticker (long story, but it seems to be working).  But whatever will I wear?
GO BIG BLUE


Off the shoulder top, $4.99
Victoria s secret, $49
Boots, $26
Knit hat, $20
New York Giants Tervis Tumbler 16 oz Cup w/ Lid, $4.99
Jason Pierre-Paul Jersey - Pierre-Paul New York Giants Replica Reebok..., $28
Littlearth New York Giants Canvas Tailgate Tote - NFLShop.com, $30
Gametime New York Giants Women's Glitz Watch - NFLShop.com, $32


Miss Liss sports these crazy ridiculous boots, and I'll admit that 1) I am guilty of showing them to her in the first place and 2) if they came in black I'd probably own them too.  I wonder what it must be like to work in the licensing department of an NFL team, because they will put a team name on ANYTHING...
via  
Ok, I'll admit these guys are kinda cute.
via
 I guess this beast goes in a "man cave"
via
 I mean really...a level?

No comments:

Post a Comment