January 8, 2012

Ring-A-Ding-Ding

I'm happy to say I survived New Years Eve in D.C. Although, not all in one piece. While snacking on a pretzel rod I broke my tooth! Luckily it was my tooth with the root canal or I would've been in miserable pain until it got fixed. But I didn't let a little dental calamity dampen my mood.

Saturday morning we got up and headed straight to Chick-fil-a for a chicken biscuit breakfast feast...oh how I've missed you little chickies.
Then we made our way into D.C. to the International Spy Museum for some James Bond action.


My alias
The best part was definitely the gift shop...where we decided to officially kick off MUSTACHE NEW YEARS!!!

After lunch and a nap, we made our way to our New Year's dinner at Zaytinya...and let me tell you, it was DEEEEELISH!!!
me, Ange, Miss Liss, and Spy Bly

I'm still waiting for the perfect fascinator moment




 "Waiter, there's a hair in my food."

I honestly don't know how we didn't wind up picking up Miss Liss at the police station...or more likely in her case the hospital.

Miss Liss and I drove back up Sunday just in time to watch the Giants v. Cowboys game, and what a game it was...WAY TO GO G-MEN!!!

I hope you guys had a fun (but safe) New Year's...only 8 days into 2012 and I'm already ready for this year to end!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment