December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

To say 2011 flew by is the understatement of the year.  It seems like only yesterday we were huddled around our tv's at some godforsaken hour to watch Prince William marry Kate, we heard about the death of Osama Bin Laden, and Kim Kardashian fell in love, got married, and divorced.  I got a new boss (and made it through the year without going completely BONKERS), moved into my first place without a roommate, reconnected with old friends, and made some great memories with new ones.  All in all it was a pretty good year.

I'm not usually a resolutions making type of girl, but I've officially declared 2012 "THE YEAR OF THE COUPON"!!!  My goal is to attempt to be more frugal when it comes to my spending habits.  That means outside of the essentials (food, toiletries, booze) I will not buy anything unless it's on sale, from an outlet, or I can use a coupon or gift card.  Wish me luck!  Additionally, I'd like to start posting at the very least once a week...ideally 3 times a week.  Hopefully things at work will ease up and allow me to keep this resolution.

I'll be spending my New Year's with Miss Liss, Ange, and her husband Seaman Nick down in D.C.  Hilarity is guaranteed to ensue.  So I'd like to wish you all a very happy new year and all the best in 2012!  See you next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment