December 12, 2011

All I Want for Chrismukkah

Tis the season to be greedy...I mean giving, yeah, giving!  C'mon, I can't be the only one that's been working on a wish list and not so secretly dropping hints to my loved ones.  Since the economy has been in the pooper, my family is doing "Secret Santa" this year for everyone over the age of 21.  BUT I would still love to find one (or more) of these under the X-mas Tree/Hanukkah bush:

1. Chanel eyelash curler- completely extravagent, but totally necessary
2. Pottery Barn bulldog cocktail shaker- how cute is this little guy?  Cute enough to be SOLD OUT everywhere, even online.
3. White duvet cover and matching shams- I'm still on the quest for the "perfect" white duvet and shams for my bedroom
4. David Yurman turquoise cuff- does this really need an explanation???
 
 5. Monogrammed lounge chair towel-can't wait for summers by the pool with this handy-dandy accessory
 6. Gucci:The Making Of book- because after all these years I'm still obsessed with this Italian brand icon
7. Assouline Chanel 3-book Set (Special Edition)- why not a $750 coffee table book!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment