February 26, 2012

Pink Ladies

I think it's safe to say that my Spring color story is 100% in the PINK! I'm not sure what's come over me, but I'm ob-sessed with hot pink.  Mostly in accessories since I'm still not very comfortable with color, but I'm trying.
Gap
I've seen a few other bloggers purchase this blazer in a variety of colors, but the pink is great for work and weekends...obviously it had to be mine.
 I've be sporting this hot pink pashmina for years...it was a gift from Harrod's, my favorite place in the world.
Nordtsrom
 And we all know about my RIDIC fuschia fascinator, I think I might actually have a reason to wear it this weekend...stay tuned.
Target
Who can resist a scarf covered in giraffes, I mean seriously!?!
Cole Haan Air Sadie
And finally, these came in the mail yesterday.  They're blindingly bright, and get me in the mood for Spring to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment