February 24, 2014

Fabulous Ford

February is all about FASHION, FASHION, FASHION!  New York, London, Milan, and Paris all show what next for fall ready-to-wear 2014.  While the couture shows are fabulous and incredible, Fall RTW is my favorite season of clothes.  Luxe fabrics, furs (real and faux), and oh the gorgeous accessories.

I've been in love with Tom Ford, both the man and his designs, since he was named the creative director at Gucci 20 years ago.  This is the look that sealed the deal:
{via}
Kate Beckinsale's obi style Gucci dress at the SAG awards in 2002 was the most perfect piece of clothing ever created in my book.  I've always said that when I get married I want 2 dresses: the full princess dress for the ceremony and this dress for the reception.  L.O.V.E.

One year after making his return to the runway, Mr. Ford's collection was everything I could've hope for from the master of elegance.  Simple, chic, and just a touch of rock & roll.  Some of my favorite looks:





{all photos via WWD}

The cheetah print, the colored fur, the off the shoulder realness...THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment