April 18, 2011

Weekend Round-Up

Friday night the girls and I made the trek out to Sussex County for a big night out.  For those of you who aren't familiar with this area of New Jersey it's very rural (i.e. bear hunting, camo wearing) and not really my kind of place.  However, this particular bar we went to is always entertaining and I'll go anywhere for a girls night out. 

What I didn't know was that on this particular night, at this particular bar my dear friend CV was going to ask me to be in her wedding party.  Not gonna lie, I shed a tear.  I've only known CV for a couple of years but in that time we've become really close and I can't imagine life without her now.  I'm so honored that she has included me in this group...which just happens to be made up of Miss Liss, Midget Meg, and Hot Pants Pallay.  For those of you not familiar with her...this is HPP (on Minute to Win It night):


Saturday night a wicked thunderstorm blew threw NJ so I made the executive decision to stay in and enjoy my couch.  Somehow movie night turned into bathroom cleaning night, yuk.  BUT this left my entire Sunday open to enjoy the beautiful weather.

After a walk around town and a trip to the grocery store I started looking online for accent chairs.  There are so many options out there, but soooo expensive.  I searched on Ikea.com, Worldmarket.com, and Overstock.com.  Never in a million years did I think I would hit the jackpot on Target.com.  So many cute chairs in amazing fabrics, but this is the one that I fell in love with:

  

I only bought one which might seem odd since I need 2.  I want to make sure that it's the right size and works with the room before I commit to 2 chairs.  I can't wait for it to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment