April 12, 2011

I'm Baaack

So things have finally started to settle down a bit and I can finally post some pics of what I've been up to.

First, Miss Liss and I had a great time at Opening Day of Yankee Stadium on March 31st.  It was dreary, rainy, and cold, but I couldn't have been happier to be there.  To top it off the Yanks came through with a win to kick the season off.







2 days later I made the big move into my new place.  To say I'm in love would be an understatement.  Here are a few pics to give you an idea, but PLEASE don't judge the mess or the lack of decor.  I'm still in a bit of a state of chaos:


The TV half of my living room
.

I'm still not sure what to do with this other half.  Right now it's my general junk and computer area.  The hutch belonged to my great-grandmother and I can't bear to part with it, but it just doesn't fit in.


I love my oversized mirror from Home Goods.  I'm waiting for Jimbo to get back from Paris to hang it up.  I don't trust myself with the stud finder and drill to tackle this job.


My teeny kitchen, perfect for the non-cook.  I'm in love with my Hello Kitty toaster from Miss Liss!


I am a big believer in all white bathrooms.  I think I got this from my mom.


The closets were a huge selling point on this place for me.  There are three huge closets in the whole apartement, and each has additional storage space above the visible space.


Ugh, I hate how boring this room looks.  I'm just not sure what the decor is going to be yet.

I'd love to hear your decorating input.  As you can tell I'm a bit lost right now.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment