March 30, 2011

Je Suis Désolé

I'm apologizing in advance for not posting because this week is going to be CRAZZZZY!!!

I have yet a-nother huge presentation next Wednesday so I've been putting in late hours at work.




Thursday Miss Liss and I are going to opening day at YANKEE STADIUM! This will be my first time at the new stadium...I didn't get to go to a game at all last year :(  It's supposed to be sunny, but only 45 degrees, so I have no idea what to wear,


last, and most definitely not least, I'm busy packing/organizing/planning for my big move on SATURDAY!!!  I can't believe it's already April 1st and I'm going to be living in my snazzy new pad.  I just hope everything goes smoothly on Saturday.  As of right now the weather prediction is freaking freezing and a mix of rain and snow...FUN.  If your in NJ feel free to stop by and lend a hand!


I'll try and get some pics up of the new place so you can see a "BEFORE" shot of my abode prior to the Home Goods decorating bonanza. 

No comments:

Post a Comment