March 7, 2011

I Like to Move It, Move It!!!

Today is a huge day for me...I was approved for my FIRST APARTMENT!!!  I make the move on April 1st to beautiful Montclair, NJ.  While I'm dreading packing and actually schlepping my crap, I'm insanely excited about my new place and neighborhood.  I'll be in the Upper Montclair area.  Around the corner from my building is a Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, William Sonoma, Gap, and so many cute boutiques and restaurants.

Even more exciting is that I get to go wild in Home Goods!  I stopped in yesterday just to see what's hanging around in anticipation of getting the apartment.  HOLY MAJOLY was I tempted to buy buy buy!  Forget the little things I need like cookware and other kitchen stuff, I was focusing on the big stuff:

oversized mirror to lean against the wall

a sassy accent chair

a cute end table

I can't wait to break my turtle table out of storage!  What is a turtle table you may ask, well it looks like this only except entirely glossy white

Isn't it ridiculous!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment