March 20, 2011

Slow Sunday

I wish I could say that this weekend was full of fun and exciting times...but it wasn't.  I spent Friday night, Saturday, and most of today organizing and packing for my move in 2 weeks.  I hate leaving things for the last second so I was compelled to get a jump start.  I'm now living with about 2 weeks worth of clothes in the closet which makes me want to go shopping and fill the closet back up.

Of course I have to save my dinero for apartment essentials and decor, but I couldn't help doing a little online browsing on H&M.com.  Oh how I wish they had a US online shop!  But maybe it's in the best interest of my wallet that they don't :)

1) Sailor stripe dress


2) Lace trimmed dress


3) Cut-out tunic


4) Pointelle cardigan


5) Fringe Sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment