March 14, 2011

Crazy Town

Things have been so insane lately.  Between apartment hunting, planning a move, and the absolute craziness at work I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown.  I can't sleep, can't eat, can't find enough hours in the day to get it all done.  I'm hoping that after this week things will slow down and I can focus on my new apartment.  I have my big presentation on Wednesday, and if I can get through that I'll be ok for the rest of the week.  Of course who knows what next week will bring.

To cheer myself up I made a little purchase from Saks.com:
They're super duper high heels, but they have built in cushioning in the ball of the foot so I'm hoping they'll be comfs.  How cute is the little fleur de lis on the bottom...I love little details like that.  Now I just need to find someplace to wear them!

My BFF Lindz also sent me a little pick me up that brought me to tears:
How freaking cute are we!!!  If only I could go back to that time, when what to wear playing dress up was the biggest concern in my life (sigh).

No comments:

Post a Comment