March 4, 2011

DUNZO

I know I didn't post my "Weekly Weigh In" yesterday, but things have been insanely crazy busy this week.  To recap, I lost 2.6 lbs this week!  YAY!!!

I haven't been this happy to see a weekend in a couple of years now.  This week has been one of the worst weeks at work, and today I officially hit my breaking point.  I had a complete breakdown and was crying for most of the afternoon.  Maybe I'm too hard on myself, or maybe I'm PMSing, or maybe it's Diet Coke withdrawal.  Whatever the reason I just couldn't take it today and lashed out at my boss...not the best idea.  Granted he can be annoying, but he definitely didn't deserve it.  I feel terrible about it, but he was very understanding and tried to console me to some degree.  There is just so much going on with my job- too many projects and not enough time, a disappointing compensation increase, and never enough time.  SO today I made the executive decision to eat a cheeseburger for lunch and make sure I leave before 7pm.  I wish I could say I feel some sense of relief, but I know it's all just waiting for me when I return on Monday.  I'm considering Xanax!

In the meantime I'm going to try and enjoy my weekend.  Tomorrow I'm going to look at some apartments and then I have dinner for Kitty's birthday.  All my friend's will be celebrating St. Patty's day in Hoboken, but I just can't take that party anymore.  I got that all out of my system in my 20's.  Sunday is going to be my day to sleep and vegitate on the couch catching up on DVR- Real Housewives of Miami, 90210, An Idiot Abroad, and Modern Family are all waiting for me to give them love and attention.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment