December 3, 2012

Given the Boot

I am perpetually on the hunt for riding boots, or any boots for that matter, that fit my calves.  99% of the time I buy boots that have some sort of elastic goring that will give just enough to fit.  Cole Haan does a great job with these types of boots, and on a recent trip to TJ Maxx I found a pair of Etienne Aigner Chastity wide calf boots that actually ZIPPED UP!!!  I almost cried in the middle of the store.

Well, now I'm on the hunt for brown riding boots.  I've searched high and low for the same EA Chastity boots in brown, or what they call "Banana Bread", but finding a size 10 is like looking for Big Foot.  But, I'm confident that I will find THE perfect boot soon.

Wide Calf Boots



Bandolino tall leather boots / Etienne Aigner leather shoes / Etienne Aigner boots / Cole Haan knee high leather boots / Michael Kors knee boots

No comments:

Post a Comment