February 20, 2011

Haul it In

The night before the Minute to Win It party my best friend, Miss Liss, and I went to Target to get supplies for the games.  Needless to say I bought everything except what I needed.  And I think the sudden warm spell we were having in the northeast made me delirious, because I bought the cutest things that are NOT black.  

I'm usually an all black all the time kind of girl, but I love the brightness of this blue which strays faaaaaar out of my comfort zone.  I would total rock this dress now with opaque tights and a cardi. 


This shirt is greener in person, but I love this shade of olive…it's juuuuust right.  I love it even more because I can wear it with my new brown riding boots.

It's still February but I HAD to have these sandals.  I couldn't take the disappointment if I went back in the spring and they didn't have my size in stock.  I can't wait for SUMMER!!!

And how cute is this cold pack!?!  I couldn't leave without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment