July 31, 2011

So Stinkin Cute!

Yesterday was my godson's 6th birthday party.  He and his little sister are just about the cutest kids I've ever seen in my entire life...and that's saying a lot because those who know me for realz know that I am *NOT* a kid person.

It was a beautiful day yesterday.  The humidity finally broke so I was able to wear my favorite summer sweater:
Old Navy tank & caridgan, Target shorts, TJ Maxx sandals, and LV Damier Azur Speedy 35

My cousin is the ultimate Martha Stewart hostess (i.e. handmade cupcakes, elaborate table settings), but this time she claimed she was going to keep it casual.  Her casual is still over the top:
Custom "6" bagel!  Seriously!?!
 I wasn't there 5 minutes and the evidence of the cheese puff massacre was already on my finger.
He is just the sweetest boy ever!  He's waiting for the guests to arrive so HE can open the door to welcome them to his party.
"Happy burfday Nich-o-las!" His sister is so freaking adorable...her daddy's gonna be in BIGGG trouble when she gets older.

CAKE!!!  Sweet Girl had to get a bob to cover up the mess her big bro made when he thought she needed her bangs trimmed...here's the crime scene my cousin found when she got home from work:
Then we had some fun with the Birthday Boy
BLUE STEEL
My other cousin brought me this little gem- HELLO KITTY DUCT TAPE!  The possibilities are endless.

Now I'm getting ready for Shark Week.  Miss Liss already started preparing a few weeks ago:

No comments:

Post a Comment