June 9, 2011

Saggy Butt

You may not know this, but there is a great debate amongst LV Speedy owners as to the sag factor of their bags.  Some people love this aspect and the character it gives the bag.  I, however, am on the opposition.  I'm extremely OCD about my purses, and the sag just throws me off balance.  One of these days I'll do a "What's in my bag" post and you can see how looney I am. 

Anyway, I found the solution to my problems few years ago.  I had just purchased the LV Monogram Mini Lin which is made of soft uncoated canvas fabric which made it extremely prone to "the sag."  I had been using a magazine to keep the bottom flat, but then I found Speedy shapers on eBay.  It changed my life!  Ok, maybe not my life but it definitely made my sag anxiety go far far away.

It pretty much does the same job as the magazine, but it's much sturdier and won't leave me with shredded magazine bits at the bottom of my bag.
 GENIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment