June 29, 2011

I Diiiie!

I am slightly obsessed with Rachel Zoe.  Even before her show on Bravo, where the world got a glimpse into her insane life as a celebrity stylist, I was stalking her work on some of my favorite fashionistas (i.e. Anne Hathaway and Kate Hudson).  I would even go so far as to credit her with the revival of boho chic...Nicole Richie anyone!  Not too shabby for a girl that grew up in suburban NJ...in the town right next to where I grew up I might add :)  P.S. Rachel Zoe Project is back on Bravo on Aug. 2nd.  LOVE!

Growing on her already successful QVC line (I own one of the faux fur vests), Ms. Zoe has launched her higher end (but still very reasonably priced) fashion line which goes on pre-sale this week on NeimanMarcus.com.  And my obsession continues!  So many cute dresses, jackets, shoes, and suits...oh the suits.  MAH-JOR!!!  Here are a few of my faves:









No comments:

Post a Comment